TA: Kingdoms Community Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SMURFING..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:29 am

No comment at all

Have a nice life and don,t mess in mine Pussy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:31 am

How about a "come to gr", and simply waste my time again?

...pointless.

Sorry for beating you and messing with your "life", lol... Sad

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 am

Bye

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:34 am

My pleasure. Not the first time you say that with that nick, probably won't be last and you'll still follow me everywhere and talk all the time about me.

Because it's all about me, and my skill. Cya again if you ever learn to play.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:36 am

Leave please

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:38 am

Forgot "bye" already? lol.

They first say "leave", then "come back". it's all about status, how pointless.

If you don't want me to post how about not mentioning me in 90% of your posts... or trolling me because of berserkers, lol. I'd gladly not engage with scrubs otherwise.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:03 am

With the Power that has been given to me by Zeus be GONE, leave the world of Darien for EVER... †Evil or Very Mad

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:17 am

I don't remember giving you that power.

lol!lol!lol!lol!

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
[K]Double

avatar

Posts : 259
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:38 pm

IBTL (In Before The Lock) - I have a feeling I'll be using this quite frequently.



Let's get one thing straight. Have I lost to Landherr 1v1? Yes. Has he lost to me? The answer, is also yes. What's the ratio? I don't know... who cares.

The first time I beat him as he stated above nothing happened, it's was our only respectful match.

The second time I was called a liar and asked to provide screenshots.

The third and fourth time I was asked to provide a video after I provided screenshots and he even asked me if he could video my strategy with LOS off. I agreed.

After these little gems were posted I was called a hacker, cheater, etc, and these screenshots are the sole reason he has changed his name to key on.







For those of you just tuning and telling us to calm down, you don't understand. There's absolutely no appeasing Landherr. He is a poor sport and a sore loser. When you beat him he demands you do this, prove that, show him this and that. In my 14 years on TAK he is the only one to ever accuse me of anything.

I have to make a moral stand and put my foot down. I don't answer to landherr, I don't answer to anyone here. I'm not going to sit here and jump through his hoops just because his feelings got hurt over a game.



My first tournament I gave him a chance to be a decent person, he threw that one away. He came into my tournament being very disruptive, wasting time, issuing threats, and I let him lie to everyone about it for six weeks before releasing this video to which he still has no rational response for.

He is a waste of time in itself. I'll come here and play as leisure because that's what this game is. I'm not about to sit here and waste my time measuring dicks with some crybaby child 4,000 miles away who has nothing better to do and TAK is obviously his entire life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:42 pm

How dear you... †Mad† hes Zeus!!! †tongue

\"****\' Zeus then †Twisted Evil


And yes they don,t understand †Wink

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:31 pm

I wonder why you don't prove someone in db cheated? Or why you didn't remove triple when he accused me of cheating? Do I think i care for the 1000s times i was accused, i never hide from playing, because i don't have to cheat and i can prove i can do same with watchers and recording.

All you do you brag about something that i don't know why i still discuss. it doesn't prove anything either way.

You get 15% ratio at most, if you include those 2 (screenshots don't prove anything). if i try more than 5%, regardless of what you do, you get 0% ratio. gap between our skills was always too big.

Quote :
The first time I beat him as he stated above nothing happened, it's was our only respectful match.
not true.

Quote :
The third and fourth time I was asked to provide a video after I provided screenshots and he even asked me if he could video my strategy with LOS off. †I agreed. †
Distorting everything, you are an usual liar. I asked to play same, while you record or we have watcher. you refused (no surprise), then i said at least play in los off. then you didn't play, all you did was talk.

Quote :
After these little gems were posted I was called a hacker, cheater, etc, and these screenshots are the sole reason he has changed his name to key on.
That's also not true. I didn't accuse you public, you go to brag it everywhere like the achievement of your life (which i laugh at), since you couldn't possibly win in fair conditions.

I changed my nick to key on because my kingdoms.key is on, i don't have to hide from anyone and i can record and prove i don't need that. it was also to prove that i'm the most interested in preventing cheating, which others (unsurprisingly) don't.

Quote :
For those of you just tuning and telling us to calm down, you don't understand. †There's absolutely no appeasing Landherr. †He is a poor sport and a sore loser.
Not true. i've never said (started public) anything before you did, never censured anything after making triple smurf was made and you cheated your own event. that's what cheaters do.

Quote :
When you beat him he demands you do this, prove that, show him this and that.
not true.

Quote :
†In my 14 years on TAK he is the only one to ever accuse me of anything.
You have accused db without proving tho. and you do all the time go -1 +1 and suggest stuff all the time about me, and have done about others.

Someone who doesn't cheat doesn't hide, doesn't only play without watcher or record against someone better.

Quote :
I have to make a moral stand and put my foot down. †I don't answer to landherr, I don't answer to anyone here. †I'm not going to sit here and jump through his hoops just because his feelings got hurt over a game.
I couldn't care less. i have always played cheaters and it never bothered me, but if you wanna show it like it proves anything, then don't expect me to agree. i'm as cool now as i always was.

Quote :
My first tournament I gave him a chance to be a decent person, he threw that one away. †He came into my tournament being very disruptive, wasting time, issuing threats, and I let him lie to everyone about it for six weeks before releasing this video to which he still has no rational response for.
Your clan team mate hider triple accused me cheating without proof, that was an auto remove. you didn't remove him. in your rules, you also said that you would record games, SURPRISE, none was. and when i asked you to record 2nd game, you "crash", even triple said you crashed on purpose. then triple expecting to be recorded, does no magic and plays like garbage (still better than you tho).

Then your last desperate action is begging to see my video, which i don't have to do, it's not on rules, it's not even fair. besides, why should i teach my next opponent how to play? nope. but i wouldn't mind, if you weren't a hider.

Quote :
He is a waste of time in itself.
I'm the best and that's why you hide.

Quote :
I'll come here and play as leisure because that's what this game is.
it's always been like this. and people have always and will always cheat. Some people, for obvious reason, just rather not prevent it.

Quote :
†I'm not about to sit here and waste my time measuring dicks with some crybaby child 4,000 miles away who has nothing better to do and TAK is obviously his entire life.
http://challonge.com/tajan14 (game sometime ago I didn't even think in 8 years)

For me it's just a game like any other, always was, unlike you i don't play for status, it means nothing, never did. i don't have to hide.

I have the luxury of going to gr and not worry whose smurf that one is. the only one who ever bothered measuring dick was you from the start, whiskeypete. you were never on my level.

After all, your name is double phantoms right. what a life, lol.

And that's why this game was always dead. i used to se posts, before i was here, of you asking anyone to play you 1v1. i clearly showed why good players don't bother with you.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 


Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:34 pm

BE GONE Suspect

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 pm

King Rumpelstiltskin wrote:
BE GONE Suspect†, please stop hurting my little tak pride.

and look at me:



jocolorjocolorjocolor

Jim. Wink

Good news:
http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t1290-good-news-hiders#12782

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 388
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Landher, why don't you give in that you lost to Double fair and square?
Even if by any chance all of what you said on your previous wall is 100% true, and if you aren't lying when you say you don't care about status, and that you only care about playing, why is it so hard to give in that you are wrong once in a while?
It isn't counter productive in any way game-wise so if you really only care about playing, you wouldn't have reason to keep building up this in defense of your status.
I see bdrooter was wrong when he accused you of bug exploiting but he was right when he said you didn't need to write a bible just to disprove his statement.
If you work up your social skills you wouldn't hinder your games ammount and if that's what you only care about I don't see the point in avoiding to do so.

text wall - tldr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:43 pm

1 normal BZ(Ricco 2)

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:43 pm

$_Spagg wrote:
Landher, why don't you give in that you lost to Double fair and square?
I lost once (even though races and everything else wasn't fair), he always picked settings (such as cb off and mon exp off). Did I ever deny it? Those two I don't have to give in nothing, because that wasn't what happened. It doesn't prove anything either way. it's still a few in countless.

why no one cares when double accused someone in db of cheating? why no one cares that triple accused me and should've been removed? and when others accuse me countless times?

because i'm the best, and that's all people care for.


Quote :
Even if by any chance all of what you said on your previous wall is 100% true, and if you aren't lying when you say you don't care about status, and that you only care about playing, why is it so hard to give in that you are wrong once in a while?
I'm sorry for building berserkers.

Quote :
It isn't counter productive in any way game-wise so if you really only care about playing, you wouldn't have reason to keep building up this in defense of your status.
I fight excuses people make to hide. Wanna play now? People can always invite me to play, 1v1 or anything else, that's the only status I care for. I also like to say that anyone in this planet can have challenge if you want, because there's someone better than you at tak who never hides from anyone because of skill, and hf.

I play anyone and that's the status I care about. Contact me anyhow.

Quote :
I see bdrooter was wrong when he accused you of bug exploiting but he was right when he said you didn't need to write a bible just to disprove his statement.
he was wrong in either one, because if i don't defend myself i know what's gonna happen.

Quote :
If you work up your social skills you wouldn't hinder your games ammount and if that's what you only care about I don't see the point in avoiding to do so.
I'm not bothered in the slighest about my games amount. You can invite me anytime to play too.


Who's next? It's all about me, after all. Since, like spagg, people only care about status.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 


Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:45 pm

OMG hes like a Robot

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:47 pm

It's easy when all you have to do is repeat what you said before already.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 388
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:51 pm

_keyON1e _ wrote:
$_Spagg wrote:
Landher, why don't you give in that you lost to Double fair and square?
I lost once (even though races and everything else wasn't fair), he always picked settings (such as cb off and mon exp off). Did I ever deny it? Those two I don't have to give in nothing, because that wasn't what happened. It doesn't prove anything either way.
You just disproved yourself on your own answer:
Quote :
(even though races and everything else wasn't fair)


Quote :
Even if by any chance all of what you said on your previous wall is 100% true, and if you aren't lying when you say you don't care about status, and that you only care about playing, why is it so hard to give in that you are wrong once in a while?
I'm sorry for building berserkers.
This is strawman

Quote :
It isn't counter productive in any way game-wise so if you really only care about playing, you wouldn't have reason to keep building up this in defense of your status.
I fight excuses people make to hide. Wanna play now? People can always invite me to play, 1v1 or anything else, that's the only status I care for. I also like to say that anyone in this planet can have challenge if you want, because there's someone better than you at tak who never hides from anyone because of skill, and hf.

I play anyone and that's the status I care about. Contact me anyhow.

Quote :
I see bdrooter was wrong when he accused you of bug exploiting but he was right when he said you didn't need to write a bible just to disprove his statement.
he was wrong in either one, because if i don't defend myself i know what's gonna happen.
What exactly is gonna happen? Besides, the point wasn't defending yourself but the way you did

Quote :
If you work up your social skills you wouldn't hinder your games ammount and if that's what you only care about I don't see the point in avoiding to do so.
I'm not bothered in the slighest about my games amount. You can invite me anytime to play too.
Then what's the reason behind all this? It's not like people will stop playing you all of a sudden

Who's next? It's all about me, after all. Since, like spagg, people only care about status.
I'll give it that I do care about status, but not here, on the internet.
I need to learn how to quote better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 pm

finally he admits...ALL WE
he sad WE ALL are buthurt for him being THE BEST finally we are Idiots then

He called us Idiots

Where are the Admins???

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:53 pm

zhon vs aramon in small original land map isn't fair, but it's square. not to mention picking time of play and all settings and map.

Sokka wrote:
finally he admits...ALL WE
he sad WE ALL are buthurt for him being THE BEST finally we are Idiots then

He called us Idiots

Where are the Admins???
why no one cares when double accused someone in db of cheating? why no one cares that triple accused me and should've been removed? and when others accuse me countless times?

because i'm the best, and that's all people care for.


I didn't start this flame, I wonder where admins are indeed. Where were the admins when savage said pu*** 3 times? or far worse stuff? Or to prevent this flame by stopping offtopic and drama?

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Because pussy pussy pussy is a bad word when you'r ego says it and if you don,t stop this...!!!!

Sorry need to Edit:
because i'm the best, and that's all people care for. wrote:

This is why you will be Banned

This is my last spit xD




_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.


Last edited by Sokka on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Quote :
This is strawman
?

Quote :
What exactly is gonna happen?
1- worse players get excuse when all they want is avoid losing to me. have humility.
2- i'm gonna be banned for saying pussy 1 time in offenseless context, while others said it 3 times or more, among other profanity, and nothing is done. \"****\", i said that before already.

Quote :
Then what's the reason behind all this? It's not like people will stop playing you all of a sudden
It's to give people tranquility: don't worry, I won't join random team games anymore, you don't have to worry anymore about my berserkers, you don't have to lose on purpose anymore, you don't have to smurf because playing me will show our huge difference in skill. Don't worry, is my message. Second message is you can msg me to play though.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Then Leave if you'r so wise and care about this game LEAVE

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Quote :
I'll give it that I do care about status, but not here, on the internet.
all people do everywhere, it's instinct. why else you would about something only when I do, and not when others do? you are biased towards what looks more interesting for you.

Quote :
Then Leave if you'r so wise and care about this game LEAVE
how about telling this to yourself? leaving isn't caring about this game, is just caring about a few people's ego, and the only thing that's gonna change is instead of me, someone else will own, i've seen it before when i wasn't around.

why me saying "1v1 anyone msg me" bothers you so much? maybe having a bit less ego can help the game.




saw your edit up there, i don't agree.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   

Back to top Go down
 
SMURFING..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Community Forum :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: