TA: Kingdoms Community Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SMURFING..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:04 pm

But i do agree and probably others will too

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:07 pm

yes, because vocabulary, flaming, offtopic, politeness, trolling (even when the guy admits he's trolling) never mattered. it's all about status. and that's why people smurf, or even make smurfs pretending to be someone else's smurf. lol.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Get a life

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 386
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:12 pm

_keyON1e _ wrote:
Quote :
This is strawman
?
This is strawman: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

_keyON1e _ wrote:
Quote :
What exactly is gonna happen?
1- worse players get excuse when all they want is avoid losing to me. have humility.
2- i'm gonna be banned for saying pussy 1 time in offenseless context, while others said it 3 times or more, among other profanity, and nothing is done. \"****\", i said that before already.
I don't see the relevance of that, you wouldn't need to use the word pussy to begin with.

_keyON1e _ wrote:
Quote :
Then what's the reason behind all this? It's not like people will stop playing you all of a sudden
It's to give people tranquility: don't worry, I won't join random team games anymore, you don't have to worry anymore about my berserkers, you don't have to lose on purpose anymore, you don't have to smurf because playing me will show our huge difference in skill. Don't worry, is my message. Second message is you can msg me to play though.
[/quote]
Not joining random team anymore because of something so trivial? What would the past landher think if he met the you right now?

I've known other players who are also the best on their respective games that I also play, but you are the only one who gets into so much flame, or "drama" how you put it. I'm not picking a fight with you I just want you to realize your own image.
I still play with on you on weekends if my internet permits. No big deal, just get off your high horse and be wrong for once. †bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Spagg its like speeking to an alien

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 pm

$_Spagg wrote:
_keyON1e _ wrote:
Quote :
This is strawman
?
This is strawman: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
what exactly do you want to discuss? and is this topic the proper one?

Quote :
I don't see the relevance of that, you wouldn't need to use the word pussy to begin with.
the relevance is that it doesn't matter, and that if i don't defend myself it's worse.

Quote :
Not joining random team anymore because of something so trivial?
trivial because it's not you wasting your time answering to every clown provoking me.

Quote :
What would the past landher think if he met the you right now?
he would say "lets play 1v1". lol.

Quote :
've known other players who are also the best on their respective games that I also play, but you are the only one who gets into so much flame, or "drama" how you put it. I'm not picking a fight with you I just want you to realize your own image.
i don't care about image. other games it's easy to ignore fans, you have a recorder, etc. tak always had drama, something that pumped me up was wz players arrogance when i browsed through some topics many time ago, it always happened in tak, especially because it's easy to use these sites now.

Quote :
I still play with on you on weekends if my internet permits. No big deal, just get off your high horse and be wrong for once. †bom
i never proclaimed myself a king. my problem is that i can actually back up with tak what i say. sorry for that one. ah, and sorry for building berserkers, lol!

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Like talking to a ALIEN

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 386
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:20 pm

_keyON1e _ wrote:
$_Spagg wrote:
_keyON1e _ wrote:
Quote :
This is strawman
?
This is strawman: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
what exactly do you want to discuss? and is this topic the proper one?
[...]
ah, and sorry for building berserkers, lol!
Read the link and you will know it's relevance.
I also never complained about building bersekers.
edit: Nor did anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 pm

$_Spagg wrote:

I also never complained about building bersekers.
edit: Nor did anyone else.
the edit isn't true.

I understood the link, but what's the subject you want to discuss?

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Say who did 1st!@!@

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord ZacDom

avatar

Posts : 187
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Sorry for posting like 6 pages ago lol. feel like I started this up again :/ I am gonna get my old CPU running again and try to post my map pack that I made a while back. This topic went off topic hahahaha like they all do

_________________
PM me for games. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Welcome back

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord ZacDom

avatar

Posts : 187
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks Sokka. Smile How is the sax treating you?

_________________
PM me for games. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:38 pm

xD Much beater and Hotter

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:38 pm

lol! since you can say anything here, everyone welcome for a little 5min or 10min original map script tourney, no compromise don't worry:
http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t1286-koth-script-single-elimination-tourney-all-welcome#12757

Suggestions/comment/contribution for ultimate tak map pack is welcome too:
http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t1276-ultimate-tak-map-pack

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Shut up idiot

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:40 pm

jocolor† wrote:
Shut up idiot


_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Lord ZacDom

avatar

Posts : 187
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:41 pm

A tourney. Sounds fun. But im a washed up rusty scrub lol
And sokka my sax has been hot lately too, but im sick as a dog right now. missed all my classes today

_________________
PM me for games. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:42 pm

np, just a 10min script. no hurry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:44 pm

im sick too for 3days now Sad

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord ZacDom

avatar

Posts : 187
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:44 pm

Okay, once I get all my old files and maps I will log on and try it.

_________________
PM me for games. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Lord ZacDom

avatar

Posts : 187
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Same lol I have a cold, cough, sore throat, and slight fever. Its been bad

_________________
PM me for games. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:45 pm

1st you will have a game with me

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord ZacDom

avatar

Posts : 187
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-11-10
Age : 22
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:47 pm

I am almost sure that my 1st game back will be the easiest game anyone has had in a long while lol. Hopefully I get better fast

_________________
PM me for games. 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 19
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Landherr:Thats why Sokka want's to play you, but not me because im the best and hes buthurt of losing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   

Back to top Go down
 
SMURFING..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Community Forum :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: