TA: Kingdoms Community Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SMURFING..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 18
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 am

but you are a FOOL

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K]Double

avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:36 am

If you two kids don't knock it off I'm gonna toss you out of the sandbox and start crackin' skulls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capt Savage

avatar

Posts : 301
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-02
Age : 30
Location : North Bend, WA

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:43 am

Sokka wrote:
but you are a FOOL

OMG SUCH A GOOD BURN!!!! My shorts are on fire it was so good.... Not. F for originality, C for time response, D for effort, B cause your a \"*****\".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:51 pm

People only truly get satisfied when they win more than one out of countless. Some people just give up completely because they don't have what it takes, some others just hide until they feel more confident. I do neither because I'm one of the few who realizes it's just a game, I don't play for status. That's what I mean by hiding. My opinion doesn't change if someone loses 6 games consecutives (in their picked maps as well) or not. Playing actually shows they are superior at tak than others. Joker and blue are superior (but just slightly) than double on that as well, but they are still below many others.

I don't have to hide or lie (especially in tak), some others have to and even cheat, including their own events with conniving people around (which can also be called cheaters). Specially towards people I never had to try 5% to beat easy consecutive tens of games, including bets where the opponent had all the choices advantage and even race advantage. lol.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
[K]Double

avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Shovel some more dirt on the grave, son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 pm




Continuing in thread, it obviously would be of interest if I indeed smurfed instead of playing with my own account. But I'll just keep saying the same things and playing the same way, so it's pointless. That's why, for as hard as they try, I can't be smurfed. They can't play like me. They do try to make it look like it's me pretending to play worse, and now pro smurfers even start to talk similar, but in a lame way to look like I'm pretending. For example, those fans see me logging in forum, and start acting in GR, lol. If I go afk in GR, they act to suggest something. It's a bit sad and obsessing tbh, but that's smurf science. Poor smurfers are easy to catch because they say the same things, and play similarly. Or got better a bit.

The ultimate smurf is the one who discards his own interests, and say different things (or nothing at all). Playing extremely worse is a bit too much, but they do it too. Sometimes it's a bit lame and it's easy to notice they are forcing it.

Just a bit on topic.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
BDRooter



Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:52 pm

one time i was bdrooter1... was pretty crazy day. smurfs suck. play the game and quit with all the mind games. i think part of the reason TAK doesnt grab new players is because of all the exploits and cheap play by some. new games get patched etc so even if an exploit is found it doesn't last long. i played today and had 1 berserk drop on 5 hunters and it killed 3 of them with just the drop. it finished off the other 2 with 2 swings. had never seen it before and dont even know how the hell you would do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 pm

It's called area of effect, basic tak.

Spoiler:
 

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
BDRooter



Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:57 pm

any thats what im talking about. you use every exploit available. 1 unit killing 5 because creators made lame effect is legit to you. its part of why the community never grows. they stick for a few weeks and leave.

my harpie gets youur roc and it flys off screen (empty) and you accuse me of flying off screen.... so you drop more berserks off screen. cant really defend against it. i could use exploits but choose not to it. its also why i tend to play COD and madden etc. more level playing field. by the time guys figure out all the exploits game is patched and its ll that work for nothing. im sure you have devoted countless hours to exploiting every bug of a 10 year old game with no patches in years. i prefer just to play the game as intended... and also why i suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K]Double

avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BDRooter



Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 am

yes.. exactly what Double said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 18
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:10 am

Thats why i call him TA:K geek he know's more then we coud ever find...

He analises all games (he see's everything)... In my case he alweys finds everything so fast to poot me to the ground(Fast PC or obsession)

Don,t even try... Shocked

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[K] Caesar

avatar

Posts : 92
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 25
Location : Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 am

cool riffs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:39 pm

BDRooter wrote:
any thats what im talking about. you use every exploit available. 1 unit killing 5 because creators made lame effect is legit to you. its part of why the community never grows. they stick for a few weeks and leave.
Go complain to cavedog, berserkers hold 2 weapons and that's why cavedog gave it a area of effect. I wasn't even microing it, it's not even a skill. It happens all the time. It's just logic. Some people have it, some others hide.

You could have more people playing online if there was actually more information on the web. Or better support. There are countless ways, and you don't really care about any of that.

Quote :
my harpie gets youur roc and it flys off screen (empty) and you accuse me of flying off screen....
An harpy comes out of offscreen already hitting the roc, I say "+offscreen lol". It wasn't even an accusation, just a comment.

Quote :
so you drop more berserks off screen. cant really defend against it.
I never did.

Quote :
i could use exploits but choose not to it. its also why i tend to play COD and madden etc. more level playing field. by the time guys figure out all the exploits game is patched and its ll that work for nothing. im sure you have devoted countless hours to exploiting every bug of a 10 year old game with no patches in years. i prefer just to play the game as intended... and also why i suck.
Nah, all best players have the same atributtes. Sorry but it's something none of you guys have. I'm not even sure what you are talking about. People making lame excuses, when those aren't even facts, isn't new. It's your own fault for joining a room with actual good tak players if you don't like to lose, no one said you had to do it.

Detail, you don't suck, but everyone can always get better, yes. Cheating is the poor man's way of "getting better".

Quote :
Thats why i call him TA:K geek he know's more then we coud ever find...
Nah, I'm more about skill than knowledge. Even when I had no clue about tak, I never found someone with more mon fight skills than me. That's something called ability.

Quote :
He analises all games (he see's everything)... In my case he alweys finds everything so fast to poot me to the ground(Fast PC or obsession)
That's not true, joker. You have recorded yourself as well. I don't even record all, and I'm recording less all the time. It's something called entertainment.

I also used to share public stuff, and people came out of hiding also thanks to this. But this thread is the reason I don't do anymore (at least yet).

It's just something called skill, some people have it, others waste their time making excuses in videogame forums (what a life, lol), or smurfing 15 years old. That's the way it always was.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 


Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 18
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:44 pm

lol Okey

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:48 pm

Sokka wrote:
lol Okey

"Don,t even try... "

They do try, and that's why you are still around. It's a pity you guys only play when you can win without doing much, because it shows you don't play for fun.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
[K]Double

avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:25 pm

What happened to that whole peace thing?

Or do you feel obligated to respond and rip everyone a new one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:29 pm

What peace thing? I try to only talk about tak stuff that interests all people, I even ignored you and sokka in that thread. Should've ignored you know, but just making clear: my posts contain ideas, and self-defense from someone who was started it and fairly offtopic.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
[K]Double

avatar

Posts : 252
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Still calling sokka joker, saying everyone here sucks, sayin no one is near your skill is called aggression.

Arrogance as well.

You really do blow my mind sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Detail, I didn't start this, and you can clearly see who's feeding the flame (again and again), and offtopic. ^

Sokka is a joker isn't he, he even says it himself. Razz

When did I say everyone here sucks, king?

Saying no one is near my skill is aggression? When did I say it anyway? And why would that be aggression? Saying no one is near someone else's skill isn't aggression? Saying WZ players are best evers isn't aggression, or arrogant?

Btw ricis7777/Jim:
 

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
Sokka

avatar

Posts : 375
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 18
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Okey wise one

_________________

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BDRooter



Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:28 pm

So [fill in current name] what your saying is you do exploit the bugs (complain to cavedog)? I suppose I could play AI and figure out how to drop a unit onto unit. Mine generally says cant unload unit when I try. So you figured it out!! Good for you. Your mon fighting skills including ghosting buildings (another bug). Its tricky but not rocket science. So you and others like you use those skills. Does it make you better? I dont think so. I play this game with a certain etiquette and stay away from all that crap. I could gate trap, horse trap, or any other exploit I just choose not to .

I find it laughable that you think so highly of your self. Has anyone ever bought you a beer because you are the stud who altered your hot keys and have mad mon fighting skills? Laggy GR half \"***\" connects players from all over the world to play buggy TAk and you brag about how great your are lol.

Is it a coincidence that at best we get 10 people online at a time? FB page has 100's of likes yet nobody plays. The old players are gone and probably not coming back..... and we are stuck with you. I recommend changing your name to something super clever, turning down the arrogance a few notches, and starting fresh. Remember this is just a game, being a self proclaimed TAK master probably wont land you that dream job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

avatar

Posts : 515
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : GR id 2918661, landherr.kon1e@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:29 pm

BDRooter wrote:
So [fill in current name*] what your saying is you do exploit the bugs (complain to cavedog)?
Using berserkers isn't exploit, is what I said. Again, basic tak, doesn't even take someone good to know that.

*nick

Quote :
I suppose I could play AI and figure out how to drop a unit onto unit. Mine generally says cant unload unit when I try. So you figured it out!!
What are you talking about?

I've had mon fight skills much sooner than when I learned shadows. I played no shadows with savage, then with savage and bond, and it didn't change anything. If we are gonna talk about shadows, please make new thread because this is huge (we are enough offtopic already). For now I'll just say that shadow isn't a bug, and has been used for long time. Although shadows with flying builders is unprecedent.

Quote :
I play this game with a certain etiquette and stay away from all that crap. I could gate trap, horse trap, or any other exploit I just choose not to .
Gate and horse trap? Not sure what you mean, but you do hunt mons.

Quote :
I find it laughable that you think so highly of your self.
I think highly of myself? What do you mean?

Quote :
Has anyone ever bought you a beer because you are the stud who altered your hot keys and have mad mon fighting skills?
Actually, yes, lol. And keys.tdf has always been used, there's even a topic in this forum without me.

Quote :
Is it a coincidence that at best we get 10 people online at a time? FB page has 100's of likes yet nobody plays. The old players are gone and probably not coming back..... and we are stuck with you.
Old players are around (at least the better of them, or those who don't mind losing), eventually come back (when they find the game, or the client, etc, it's always case-to-case). Often people show up when the best players aren't around, simply because they don't like losing.

I'm stuck with you too, you don't have to play me if losing is a problem.

Quote :
I recommend changing your name to something super clever, turning down the arrogance a few notches, and starting fresh. Remember this is just a game, being a self proclaimed TAK master probably wont land you that dream job.
What's the problem with my nick? I'd not have to sound arrogant if you were not arrogant in the first place, and starting something dramatic towards me. I know it's just a game. I don't come to a videogame site/client for the dream job, lol. I don't have to self-proclaim myself anything, in my case tak speaks for itself when i play.

_________________
1v1 anyone msg me. keyON1e:
 


Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
BDRooter



Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:31 pm

The problem is you just dont get it... that and you love to hear yourself talk. I have no problem playing with you.. and have beaten you many times. Its not about winning or losing but about having fun. Hope you can find that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$ MalinOMW

avatar

Posts : 575
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 pm

BDRooter wrote:
So [fill in current name] what your saying is you do exploit the bugs (complain to cavedog)? I suppose I could play AI and figure out how to drop a unit onto unit.

you can't do it with AI (0 ping, both from same cpu(brain)) but you can do it with human opponent even not knowing about it (but he will xD )

TA:K is like in physcis "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity"

each player see something different a little and both players "try" to be right, in the result one or both player see something imposible like:
-annoying warrior/blade demon which stuck on monarch, damage my monarch, and my monarch can't damage it cause it stand on him, and my monarch sometimes can't move cause in TA:K there are collision problems
-or blocking enemy monarch by building gate/barrack/cabal(hate you CHOI), then monarch come into that building, cause game send information about starting construction very very late sometimes* (its like ping*10) (comeone in quarter second (my ping with SA or koreans) ) you can't almost block enemy
-or double lodestone, its also require "accidental lag in information sending" (dunno why its often very very longer than suspected)(like second or even 10)(like ping*N)
-or other summon places (you see other place, player which build see something other example below)
Spoiler:
 
-stacking (enemy, or enemy on my units) units in one place specially when moving, it happen probably due to very inacurate sending info about unit position †(and then somebody can drop unit into your unit, because he can see that your unit is somewhere else than you see, as in that classical citadel spawn place)
(structure places aren't refreshed during game probably at all, but moving units probably have refreshed place during moving, so if there were some "accidental placment" game gonna fix it after getting new cordinates of placment that unit, and in the result unit will move with "flash light" or "teleport"

Dunno why you unlike ghosts, they are so TA:K-y** Very Happy

*specially in begin i can see that my ally build something even half minute later, usually it take halfsec to 10 sec in game

**even AI lokken make ghost cabals in TA:K demo (ofc accidentially, due to fast "change order/mind")

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialAkcent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   

Back to top Go down
 
SMURFING..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Community Forum :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: