HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Era 5.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vhaerun

PostSubject: New Era 5.1   Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:48 am

Good mod!

Concerning zhon kobold's slave. Why is it a unique unit as in only one can be built? And it crashes the game when it hits something. However, I fixed the unit so it works. Something wrong with the weapon being called weapon and the script not liking that but it is more complicated than that.

Also zhon should stay with there mobility factor as in keeping buildings to a minimum and using other builders to build new units?

Just some insight, Sage if you happen to read this.

________
Vaerun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage
Lead Designer of Ta Kingdoms: The New Era

PostSubject: Re: New Era 5.1   Mon May 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi Vaerun,

If I remember correctly, every race has its t1 heroe unit, which is why it's limited to one. Could you please upload and link the fixed unit here?

Are the zhon builders static? They shouldn't be. I think the only building unit is the treehouse, a t1 builder. It was made into a stronger unit to avoid the builders getting waved in the begging of the game as a way to balance out all races. What do you think?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cristian-fuentealba.com
Vhaerun

PostSubject: Re: New Era 5.1   Tue May 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Been awhile! Good idea with the T1 hero. Not sure what I did to fix that unit, although after looking it up, did notice it did not have any frozen/stoned fbi tags or cantbestoned/cantbefrozen.

Update: Looked at another 5.1 new era file and noticed what was wrong: The 3do model has weapon as a model. Change that to sword or something else, not weapon because weapon is used as a local variable in the attack script.

________
Vaerun

Last edited by Vhaerun on Tue May 09, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lagi

PostSubject: Re: New Era 5.1   Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:42 pm

I just start playing TAK few days ago. Jump right into NA5.1. I didnt play any multi, so I'm noob, and what I writte is probably heresy. so far i played only Taros, I didnt play vanilla, so im not sure what is realated to mod and what not.

you can build many Mirazi Heket characters, it should be only one at the time

t3 dark priest shouldnt be able to assist with units building. I hate constructor assist-spam near factory in TA. dark mason work nice in this regards.

t4 summoner isn't missing some builder flag? i can not mark him with key-shortcut.

gargoyle seems less useful than fly's. flys can attack but gargoyles not?! its completly abstract.

skull thrower is too good as tier 1 siege unit. it should be shitty balistic weapon usefull only to hit the immobilized target with a little bigger range than tower (even outrange by late towers). projectile should be slower and do less damage to units. right now its most used by me unit.

ghost ship is too cheap as all terrain transport, available too soon. It render navy useless.

cult of loken ship sounds are played all the time, it pissed off.

what is the point for not setting invisible mana vault or well of souls. Short period of blinking, if mana is depleted? invisibility shouldnt drain mana ?

what is the point to switch chaos jammer off, what it do? it radar area anyway either on or off.

pirate ship is not able to create piranha?

Lokken can not resurects zombie in patrol mode? micro its too cumbersome to use this skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Era 5.1   

Back to top Go down

New Era 5.1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Community Forum :: MODS & 3RD PARTY :: The NewEra Expansion Project :: Bugs and Balance Issues-
Jump to: