TA: Kingdoms Community Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What does everyone think of an updated patch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Spagg wrote:
The steps could help someone tell me if this happened to them before

I wrote them here cuz I wanna test them later

I dont know, tak is full of bugs everything is possible Very Happy

But it really happened! Surprised

TAK is NOT full of bugs. If we press the K key continously and clicking all the interface around at the same time, then it is not the fault of the game, but our fault (especially if that happened with a modded/hacked version of TAK or during online gaming, since router's priorities may cause buggy things to happen).
Anyway, new bugs always appear since we push this poor game to its limits, so better try to fix them, right dudes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
Spagg wrote:
The steps could help someone tell me if this happened to them before

I wrote them here cuz I wanna test them later

I dont know, tak is full of bugs everything is possible Very Happy

But it really happened! Surprised

TAK is NOT full of bugs.

Nah, it was just irony =P

But still, Tak really has many bugs, good luck with Henrique!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Spagg - tak is full of bugs
Arthan - TAK is NOT full of bugs.
Spagg - Nah, it was just irony =P
Spagg - Tak really has many bugs
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Game Over wrote:
Spagg - tak is full of bugs
Arthan - TAK is NOT full of bugs.
Spagg - Nah, it was just irony =P
Spagg - Tak really has many bugs

What are you talking about? LOL

But tak is FULL of bugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm

even better know Very Happy

Spagg - tak is full of bugs
Arthan - TAK is NOT full of bugs.
Spagg - Nah, it was just irony =P
Spagg - But tak is FULL of bugs
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm

@Spagg: Landherr tries to tell you contradict yourself since you wrote that the TAK-is-full-of-bugs was just irony but right after you say that TAK is FULL of bugs indeed.

@Henrique: We have to co-operate in order to fix all TAK's bugs. So, from which bug should we start, dear Henrique?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Arthan,

Lets talk by PM lol.. ;D

or.. chatbox Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 am

TAK has an enormous amount of bugs and that's undeniable.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Hatebreeder-DB wrote:
TAK has an enormous amount of bugs and that's undeniable.

TAK has many bugs, true, however it is not the only RTS game in the world with bugs. I have played a lot of other RTSes and they also have lots of bugs, especially in their first edition. Fortunately, their companies have lived long enough to correct them in later versions. Unfortunately, Cavedog had a very different fate than Microsoft, Blizzard, etc. and died too early... I can mention all the bugs I have encountered in Age of Mythology, Company of Heroes, etc. but I am bored right now, lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 am

Sure Arthan, nothing is perfect..

and if us (not only me and Arthan) work together we can fix all bugs, and make new patchs. Very Happy

_________________


Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm

What do I think of an updated patch?

First off, it's hard to download free an original version of TA:Kingdoms that runs campaign and their videos (and lets you host tcp/ip games) without CD, but it's relatively easy to download the latest official patch (3.1BB) to complement Skirmish and Multiplayer experience.

Most of the times people don't trust (lack of documentation and clarity on the changes) and don't use unofficial patchs, but most of the players from online TAK communities accepted 4.1BB because:

1. It's hard to download free the expansion The Iron Plague, and the patch adds Creon
2. It solved important GSA problems for TAK
3. It was made by Axl and pocketgeek, not Clay LMFAO

But the patch isn't an expansion, it doesn't add the IP campaign and videos needing no CD. And that is hard to find free on the internet.

So, I think that making it easier for people to find TAK, IP and it's campaign/videos (needing no CD) on the internet is the first step. The second step is figuring out what changes in 4.1BB are still useful in Gameranger.

Just THEN you should start thinking about making new patchs. And if you wanna do something simple then put more stuff on Spagg's site. He gave me the username and password but I lost (interest on) it. Associate downloads (mods, units, tools - like hpiview,modding problems,whatever, maps, whatever), links, tricks, history, explanation, strategies, videos, screenshoots, anything.

I'm not doing that anymore because people on this site
50% (I'm being optimist) think I'm an asshole
50% (I'm being optimist) are jealous or scared to play me online, and that was my major interest in TA:K
So what motivation do I have lol

Spread TAK links on the web, make a decent TAK invitational video. I don't know. But if you make patchs as the situation is right now then it's just gonna be another waste of time and no one is gonna use it.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Game Over wrote:
What do I think of an updated patch?

First off, it's hard to 1.download free an original version of TA:Kingdoms that runs campaign and their videos (and lets you host tcp/ip games) without CD, but it's relatively easy to download the latest official patch (3.1BB) to complement Skirmish and Multiplayer experience.

Most of the times people don't trust (lack of documentation and clarity on the changes) and don't use unofficial patchs, but most of the players from online TAK communities accepted 4.1BB because:

1. It's hard to download free the expansion The Iron Plague, and the patch adds Creon
2.|2. It solved important GSA problems for TAK
3. It was made by Axl and pocketgeek, not Clay LMFAO


But the patch isn't an expansion, it doesn't add the 3.IP campaign and videos needing no CD. And that is hard to find free on the internet.

So, I think that making it easier for people to find TAK, IP and it's campaign/videos (needing no CD) on the internet is the first step. The second step is figuring out what changes in 4.1BB are still useful in Gameranger.

Just THEN you should start thinking about making new patchs. And if you wanna do something simple then put more stuff on Spagg's site. He gave me the username and password but I lost (interest on) it. Associate downloads (mods, units, tools - like hpiview,modding problems,whatever, maps, whatever), links, tricks, history, explanation, strategies, videos, screenshoots, anything.

I'm not doing that anymore because people on this site
4.50% (I'm being optimist) think I'm an asshole
50% (I'm being optimist) are jealous or scared to play me online, and that was my major interest in TA:K

So what motivation do I have lol

Spread TAK links on the web, make a decent TAK invitational video. I don't know. But if you make patchs as the situation is right now then it's just gonna be another waste of time and no one is gonna use it.

lol!

1.If you download free Kingdoms on internet it isnt original game LOL
2.Nobody play more on GSA, Axl and pocketgeek arent here more --'
3.what do you mean with IP campaign? :p
4.No you arent an asshole LOL, who is jealous or scared to play you online? scared of what? jealous of what? of lose? LOL

e.e'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 am

There is a kind of people out there who are just afraid of being defeated into a game, not just in TAK, but in every kind of game. These people just cannot afford to lose, they have to be either winners or quiters. So Landherr is right, there are people in every kind of gaming community (not just in TAK) who leave when they lose and stay as long as they fell as the absolute winners... Sad
Anyway, has any of you guys any patching experience, because I personally don't know how to edit the main code of TAK and I have to study/experiment a lot with TAK modding programms. However, I will try to find free time and help, as I said yesterday to Henrique.
But Landherr is probably right, we may need to find TAK videos and to spread more of the word... Or else, the patch will be just for the three of us, lmao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 am

If Landherr knew his elbow from his asshole he wouldn't be pissing in the wind right now. This has been tried a hundred times over the years. GL guys but your gonna fail because Landherr put his wretched stench on it. All you have to do is invite one player here, he will look up Landherrs old posts and then leave out of embarassment. History repeats itself gents.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 am

who is scared of lose is gay
you need to WANT KNOW PLAY, not just "I dont know how to play, so I will stop playing this game because I always will lose" LOL

/\/\/\/\ this guy, dont be this guy (or gay) Razz.

_________________


Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
There is a kind of people out there who are just afraid of being defeated into a game, not just in TAK, but in every kind of game. These people just cannot afford to lose, they have to be either winners or quiters. So Landherr is right, there are people in every kind of gaming community (not just in TAK) who leave when they lose and stay as long as they fell as the absolute winners... Sad

Theres a way however, to help players stick more time in GR
And its pretty difficult sometimes:
Let them win sometimes, dont rape them in their first time online, teach them how to improve

And why let someone win is hard? Because sometimes its almost impossible to do it, even if you build slowly as a AI, even if you use useless units for set situations, even if you act like you werent playing, you dont lose, and you decide to win.

But seriously, dont rape new players, let them win 2 or 3 times, never blame on them when you lose on a 2v2/3v3/4v4, spread a cheer up to everyone, dont be a "Luck", dont blame on everyone on the team when you lose, dont abuse of ghosts against those that dont know what is it. Be kind to them and show that playing TaK on gameranger still can be funny. Thats my point of view. Competition isnt everything.

Game Over wrote:
But if you make patchs as the situation is right now then it's just gonna be another waste of time and no one is gonna use it.
That was the smartest thing I read today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Henrique I know those guys don't play anymore, I just mentioned when and why 4.1BB started being used instead of 3.1BB.

Hatebreeder-DB wrote:
If Landherr knew his elbow from his asshole he wouldn't be pissing in the wind right now. This has been tried a hundred times over the years.
The guys who really tried to improve TAK online came up with good solutions for GSA back then. And thanks for that many people from WZ (years ago) and now from GR have played and can play Creon online.

Hatebreeder-DB wrote:
GL guys but your gonna fail because Landherr put his wretched stench on it.
Rephrasing: GL guys but your gonna fail because I'm a 10 year old gay faggot kid with down syndrome and my mother has a penis and has fucked me in the \"***\" since I was born. So whenever people try to come up with good stuff that doesn't put me in the center of attentions I start shit. I suck at TAK and I'm better off playing some gay teen game like SC2. But when I'm too bored of that stupid crap I remember the real shit, TAK. Then I come to this forum but heres Landherr, the guy who fvcked me in the asshole with his giant javalanius meat until I started bleeding. That's when I start crying like the gay asshole I am and start talking shit.

Hatebreeder-DB wrote:
All you have to do is invite one player here, he will look up Landherrs old posts and then leave out of embarassment. History repeats itself gents.
3 lines and 3 times you write my nickname. Bicth you are rly obsessed with me, stop getting a hard on because of me that's disgusting you fvcking gay piece of shit. Before I came all we had was some noobs (you and some other quitters included) saying "I'm the shit". And I didn't leave because of that or when I read your gays shit on the tak yuku forums. My old posts have been deleted, shut the fvck up fat faggot.

Spagg wrote:
Let them win sometimes, teach them how to improve
People aren't stupid. Teach close friends or familiars, don't teach every noob, they will just quit. Leave them playing with each other, or show them cool links so they can learn alone and get an interest in a more competitive level later (when they stop waving monarchs Roflez). That's why we need content on the web. About Luck, he is an asshole, cheats, smurfs. But he is a good player and is active, and competitive in his own way, even if he's a chicken and a crybaby. Of course there are other important things besides competiton, but I wouldn't mind if we had more "Lucks". He wins, and when he loses he starts shit and leaves the match, but he's back the other day (or hour lol).

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
we may need to find TAK videos and to spread more of the word...
The best invitational TAK video we had some time ago talked about WZ. Now the best we have is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJPG7Ci3Om8 a shitty video of almost 1k views that has screenshots in 640x480 resolution. There's enough poor quality TAK crap on the web. Something better than that has to be done, preferentially with the title "How to play Total Annihilation: Kingdoms Online 2012".
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Spagg wrote:
Game Over wrote:
But if you make patchs as the situation is right now then it's just gonna be another waste of time and no one is gonna use it.
That was the smartest thing I read today

*gay

So.. I will make my own patch and **** you all that will not help me.
I hope that Arthan helps me, or I will make it alone.

Just give me a time. LOL





Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:38 pm

IN SHORT

Q: What do I think of an updated patch?
A: There are more important things to do before a patch

And Hatebreeder sucks horses cock ROFL fucking idiot cunt
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

on my vision I dont see more important things to do, and if there are.. you do it, I won't. ^^
I'm focused in a new patch, not other problems.

and stop with this gay discuss with hatebreeder because he will come here to say gay things that aren't about we are talking about


_________________


Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Hate can't think about anything in TAK but me, but he's not the only fan lolol noob loser.

When I speak about more important things to do I consider what interests TAK fans all over the world. Not only what interests me or you. Just look at Facebook's TAK page, people want the full game (+ IP) campaign/videos no cd free. Then people want easy and concentrated information and extra downloads (thats when you need to work on a site, for example the Spagg's) and good videos, wikipedia articles, information over the web (forums, how to play online, where to download, etc.)... That's what is easier, should be done first and brings better result.

But of course a well built patch, with clear and competent changes over things that no one disagrees with, is welcome if the result is good. But remember it's a PATCH, not a fucking MOD. People already stress the changes between 1.0 and 3.1BB, if you change the unit stats anymore then you should kick your own balls because no one is gonna trust/want/use it. I'm not helping because I think that doing a patch before improving TAK content on web is as smart as Double trying to clean his azz with his tongue. And I have no motivation for any of it anyway lol just giving my opinion in this free open TAK forum. If you don't want it just ignore it, by the way Double is a faggot cocksucker.

Here's what I agree with:
IMP_ARTHAN wrote:

* Fix the ghost creating thing (if possible).
* Fix the off-screen thing (if possible).
* Make cartographer able to make single player missions (if possible).
* Make game able to launch online even with only AI opponents available (if possible). This is good for level/mod testing.
* Create a gaming option where you can select a mod with which to play TAK online without the use of Switcher (if possible again).
* Fix the super wave trick.
* Fix the "I move into other unit's space" bug.
I would add
* Click in the in-game Multiplayer option and add a link to Gameranger instead of Boneyards. Integrate it somehow
* Fix the attack-build thing
* Fix the stupid Kirenna bug where you have to attack again if you wanna shoot her bubble sooner

And there's a lot more mentioned even in other topics of this own forum. Seriously I don't think anyone is gonna do it, but if you wanna try well good luck. I believe in you guys... not, lol jk. And there are experienced people on TAK about that stuff, maybe you should try contacting them.


Guess I said all I wanted to. Now Double is waiting me with his mouth open, cya guys.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Game Over wrote:
When I speak about more important things to do I consider what interests TAK fans all over the world. Not only what interests me or you. Just look at Facebook's TAK page, people want the full game (+ IP) campaign/videos no cd free. Then people want easy and concentrated information and extra downloads (thats when you need to work on a site, for example the Spagg's) and good videos, wikipedia articles, information over the web (forums, how to play online, where to download, etc.)... That's what is easier, should be done first and brings better result.

Ok, but I (alone) will not do all these things that you say. lol
I will make just the patch. ^^

Game Over wrote:
if you change the unit stats anymore then you should kick your own balls because no one is gonna trust/want/use it.

Yeah but need to balance somethings lol

Game Over wrote:

* Fix the stupid Kirenna bug where you have to attack again if you wanna shoot her bubble sooner

I think its fixed in New Era mod, you can take it from. lol.. =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 am

Landherr you have no idea whats wrong with this game. Just stfu noob and crawl back into your infested jungle. You were never good, you play like garbage, your trash at this game and you always will be.

Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 am

/\

DK-Manolo wrote:

and stop with this gay discuss with hatebreeder because he will come here to say gay things that aren't about we are talking about

I say..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:42 pm

DK-Manolo wrote:
Ok, but I (alone) will not do all these things that you say. lol
I will make just the patch. ^^
No one said you'd do all that alone. But you wanna make the patch first, np, I still think it's as idiot as Double looks.

DK-Manolo wrote:
Yeah but need to balance somethings lol
Noobs gotta learn TAK first before trying to change the game. There was never a consensus about balance. Double is gonna say something idiot because he is a moron. Clay wants Creon and Zhon better because he wants to win. Joker is a french fag and can only suck dicks so I have no idea what he thinks. I say fvck you all, learn to play first and stfu.

People are just trying to win. And when they can't do that they quit the game and enter in delusional-mode like Hate up there. Hate isn't better than the shit I made this morning.

Trying to decide what is more useful, a mod-pseudo-patch or Hatebreeder, is like trying to decide which turd smells better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   

Back to top Go down
 
What does everyone think of an updated patch?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Walking through the christmas tree Patch
» Circle of Orboros minis (updated pics 3/22)
» new CWOW patch released
» Aion : 1.2=end of the trip? English patch obsolete in 1.2
» Fix for Patch Update: Tuesday March 01

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Community Forum :: GENERAL :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: