TA: Kingdoms Community Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What does everyone think of an updated patch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Game Over wrote:

No one said you'd do all that alone. But you wanna make the patch first, np, I still think it's as idiot as Double looks.

who will do all so, if only me (and Arthan) have some hope on this game, that want to help and other things.

**** the noobs, clay, joker or hate. I want to balance, not make these people happy.. these people don't play anymore. -.-
If we make a decent patch OF 2012 maybe we can get new players in the game.
If you think that the game is already good, go se ferrar and play this poha of 4.1 patch alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 pm

SAushIUEHAuih

90% of the TAK fans play(ed) the version 1.0, 9% made it to 3.1BB.

Only online players use 4.1BB. If you mod the game people are gonna lose interest, because it's gonna become even more different of what they experienced in Campaign/Skirmish/Lan.

I'm not against a patch. I'm against a mod inputted into a patch.

"maybe we can get new players in the game" "who will do all so, if only me (and Arthan) have some hope on this game"

Spagg is interested on that too and has even made a website about TAK. Hatebreeder made a video recently to be included in the site.

Balance deserves it's own topic and shouldn't be done randomly. Sage made the New Era Mod, and people prefer the original TAK. Accept it, modding is different than patching.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm

No, Spagg is gay, like you, because he says that nobody will play a new patch, he thinks that, so he doesnt have any hope

ok, his site is good and nice lol ^^

and stop with prejudice with mods, they aren't a patch, nobody make a mod to be a patch, if yes, it shouldnt call "mod", example, on spagg's site, description of LOTR mod (conflict of arda) you say that need to install tak in another folder to play this, you are wrong, you just need to move the Coa.hpi files to Kingdoms folder and remove Kingdoms.key from there =P
simple like that, and if you want to turn back your original TAK, put kingdoms.key and ready.

Game Over wrote:
Sage made the New Era Mod, and people prefer the original TAK.

like I say up, Mod isn't a patch, if you look the name there is, new era MOD, its a mod, not a patch ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Right.

Then explain me why people don't use the modded-patch made by Clay and made by other people. After all this time the only accepted change besides the 3.1BB was the improvements of 4.1BB, and not a single unit stat was touched (I guess lol).
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 pm

ok.. why do you scratched "modded" Razz
they dont make a patch?!

I dont understand ._.

_________________


Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Game Over wrote:
Sage made the New Era Mod, and people prefer the original TAK. Accept it, modding is different than patching.

Yes, modding is dfferent than patching, that's true. However, the fact people prefer the original TAK instead of The New Era and other patches is their mistake, not ours! People could enjoy playing both the original and modded TAK, however their narrow-mindess made them to abandon the mods and/or even TA:Kingdoms itself.
Honestly, I don't give a \"****\" about what people think/do. If I really cared about people's interests and what the masses prefer, then I would stop taking care of TAK and start playing League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 1, Starcraft 2, Age of Empires 1, Age of Empires 2, Age of Empires 3, Warcraft 3 etc...
We are here because WE like it, we spread the word about Kingdoms because WE want it, we make Mods/Patches because WE enjoy it, I quarrel with TA-lovers/TAK-haters in TAUnivarse because I feel the need to do so! The "PEOPLE" you're talking about Landherr are probably not around here anymore. In these forums, only 4-5 people hang around anymore. If people really want to play TAK online, they will come back by themselves even without a patch, even without the spreading of the world, that's the most true thing I have said for a very long time. However, we spread the word and mod/patch TAK, first and foremost, for ourselves and, seconly, for a dozen people who wish to play TAK online but they are too lazy to find this site or Warzone, Gameranger, TAUniverse by themselves! As for those who haven't ever played TAK, only old-gamers, retro-gamers, pixel-lovers, RTS-maniacs or our friends may try TAK online.
Well, I have written a lot and I hope I make sense...

* Old-gamers: People who play games and they are of old age. Since these people play games for decades, they will probably understand the deep beautiness of TAK and may try it out of nostalgia or curiosity.
* Retro-gamers: People who like retro games and old-school games. They usually love playing older games just for the sake of it, so they may take a look to TAK.
* Pixel-lovers: People who actually enjoy old-looking graphics and gaming style more than the modern ones. These people are more likely to enjoy TAK in 640x480 resolution than a 1200x720 (or something like that) and the old TAK graphics (in comparison with newer videogames graphics) will work like a magnet on them.
* Our friends: They may don't give a \"****\" about TAK (at first), however they will learn to play it in order to play with us, since they are real-life friends, and they may get addicted to it like us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
Honestly, I don't give a \"****\" about what people think/do. If I really cared about people's interests and what the masses prefer, then I would stop taking care of TAK and start playing League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 1, Starcraft 2, Age of Empires 1, Age of Empires 2, Age of Empires 3, Warcraft 3 etc...
I never mentioned masses, I mentioned TAK fans.

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
We are here because WE like it, we spread the word about Kingdoms because WE want it, we make Mods/Patches because WE enjoy it, I quarrel with TA-lovers/TAK-haters in TAUnivarse because I feel the need to do so!
Well, you said it yourself that you would like more people to come to TAK. Henrique said that too. Looks a bit contradicting now.

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
The "PEOPLE" you're talking about Landherr are probably not around here anymore. In these forums, only 4-5 people hang around anymore.
4-5 come here and post daily. A lot more than that come here often and just post very eventually. And a lot more than that don't post and just read. The people I mentioned are examples of experienced online players, that are more likely to have better ideas of what would "balance" TAK.

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
If people really want to play TAK online, they will come back by themselves even without a patch, even without the spreading of the world, that's the most true thing I have said for a very long time. However, we spread the word and mod/patch TAK, first and foremost, for ourselves and, seconly, for a dozen people who wish to play TAK online but they are too lazy to find this site or Warzone, Gameranger, TAUniverse by themselves!
TAK lost a lot of online players because people never knew where to play online. There's no denying it. And it doesn't mean they aren't interested. It just means they end up believing it's not possible to play online, sometimes even by misguided/wrong information in the sites they searched. No one is prohibiting you of modding/making patches for yourself. But the name of this topic is "what does everyone think of an updated patch".

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
As for those who haven't ever played TAK, only old-gamers, retro-gamers, pixel-lovers, RTS-maniacs or our friends may try TAK online.
I don't even consider this guys. Ex-players (from offline mode or online mode) are the majority of those who come and stay.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:38 pm

i just really hope landherr is right an i am wrong, because if he is right we are in an even better position than i thought so. abou new players coming, yes, only god knows how much i want it, but i also don't give a shit if they do not come because it will be their loss and not mine, if you know what i mean...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:02 pm

I think.. that of the people that want to help on TAK now, who knows more of making units and modding its ME and SPAGG.
Nobody knows more that us together (I mean right now, Sage is busy with other things and Clay isnt active), but Spagg doesnt want to help me on my project, so I'm alone.
If you landherr, say all these things that need to be fixed, only YOU and SPAGG will do it, and another gay that say the same thing for me "nobody will play your patch".

_________________


Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:25 am

and yes, need to balance this game, look at this and you will understand me :

Taros vs Creon
Taros vs Zhon
Zhon vs Creon
Creon vs Veruna

NO RUSHING /\ rush is for gays

I think only Aramon can win Creon easy than the other races.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 pm

DK-Manolo wrote:
and yes, need to balance this game, look at this and you will understand me :

Taros vs Creon Taros can spam Black Knights to take neos, the rest is the usuall
Taros vs Zhon Taros can Kamikaze rat builders, use Firedemons and zombies and the rest is as usuall
Zhon vs Creon Zhon can quickly drop Swampies/Trolls(unfreezeable)
Creon vs Veruna Creon can use Beast Riders to outrange veruna's infantry and neos to freeze important stuff

NO RUSHING /\ rush is for gays

I think only Aramon can win Creon easy than the other races.

Oh and
Zhon can beat anything on any map (I noticed it when I won 3(veruna) players (experienced) on sewers with zhon)
Write that on your hand

Btw Henrique, I already said: If you want my help with something specifically, just tell me and I can try to help you.
And when I say something specifically its not like:
"-Help me
-With what?
-Everything"

=P

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:36 pm

rofl look at landherr running his shit hole when he thinks he knows what hes talking about.

get a clue monkeyfucker.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Quote :
90% of the TAK fans play(ed) the version 1.0, 9% made it to 3.1BB.

- the monkeyfucker landherr

Please indulge us on the data you analyzed to come up with these accurate percentages.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Please don't double post guys, there is the EDIT button.
Personally, I don't think a lot of balance is needed for TAK and the reason is simple; the type of map you play on. TAK is a map based game, it always was like that and it will always be, since races are too different and maps are too different too. In most RTSes the map size doesn't really change the balance, in TAK it really does! Elevation usually doesn't matter a lot, in TAK a well fortified base to the top of a cliff can be an almost invincible stronghold, since the range and eyesight is greatly increased in high ground. I am a noob, but I have managed to use effectively every unit in the game, both vs human and vs the machine (even Grenadiers!) so I don't think there is really such a lack of balance. Only two obvious unbalances exist, which are:
1) The range and the overall effectiveness of Trebuchet.
2) The Gates were obviously never meant to be used in the middle of the map as a superior defensive and LOS revealing structure, but just as a gate between walls, nothing more and nothing less. It definitely need fixing, or else it has to be removed completely from the building list of all the races.

Guys, let the balancing later, let's fix the bugs for now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Id suggest to make the Basilisk's attack (the fireball) invisible

About fixing bugs...
is TaK written in C++?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Spagg wrote:
DK-Manolo wrote:
and yes, need to balance this game, look at this and you will understand me :

Taros vs Creon Taros can spam Black Knights to take neos, the rest is the usuall
Taros vs Zhon Taros can Kamikaze rat builders, use Firedemons and zombies and the rest is as usuall
Zhon vs Creon Zhon can quickly drop Swampies/Trolls(unfreezeable)
Creon vs Veruna Creon can use Beast Riders to outrange veruna's infantry and neos to freeze important stuff

NO RUSHING /\ rush is for gays

I think only Aramon can win Creon easy than the other races.

Oh and
Zhon can beat anything on any map (I noticed it when I won 3(veruna) players (experienced) on sewers with zhon)
Write that on your hand

Btw Henrique, I already said: If you want my help with something specifically, just tell me and I can try to help you.
And when I say something specifically its not like:
"-Help me
-With what?
-Everything"

=P


1.black knights are killed by mother f*** beast riders
2.if you can make temple... because zhon will drop swamps,goblins into you about 2 minutes (or the f*** wolfs )
3.say for me how does roc will pass by 100 kk of beast riders
4.I mean Veruna vs Creon lol..

you are gay and lucky lol, and veruna sucks vs zhon too --'

but I mean everything = everything, not just make 1 line of script animation and go out

Arthan, creon win on all types of map lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

DK-Manolo wrote:

1.black knights are killed by mother f*** beast riders And firedemons/spiders cant fight against dinos?

2.if you can make temple... because zhon will drop swamps,goblins into you about 2 minutes (or the f*** wolfs ) Its not that hard to defend from quick Zhon drops, you can let a gargoyle patrolling to find the roc, and let the Mon (invisible) wave the roc, or make Knights-to-kill/Masons-to-repair/Executioneers-on-the-side-of-buildings - Combination

3.say for me how does roc will pass by 100 kk of beast riders Its faster to drop 5~6 swampies + trolls(to-kill-builders) on a creon base, or to make AN ACADEMY and TONS OF BEAST RIDERS? Of course the first one

4.I mean Veruna vs Creon lol.. RUSH

you are gay and lucky lol, and veruna sucks vs zhon too --'

but I mean everything = everything, not just make 1 line of script animation and go out

Arthan, creon win on all types of map lol.
About number 3.
Your are contradicting yourself, you said in number 2 that its impossible to make a temple because Zhon will drop, and than says in number 3 that you cant drop because creon will make a academy and many dinos? Lol =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Henrique, Vaerun knows more about modding than you and Spagg together ever will.

"NO RUSHING" don't be stupid, you always try to be as fast as you can in a RTS.

Hate, I knew you wouldn't be whiter than that, you black nigger. Since you are stupid and need a longer explanation, read the following and try using your inbred small brain harder:
- more than 10 years ago people bought TAK
- just a small percent of those went as far as playing multiplayer (lan)
- just a small percent of those went as far as searching for more TAK on the web
- just a small percent of those went as far as downloading the latest patchs and using it
- just a small percent of those went as far as playing this game in the internet
If you still don't understand, then well go back to your monkeys tribe or idk just stfu.

Spagg and Henrique, please stop shaming yourselves and refrain from sharing your noob views on what is unbalanced between the races. Arthan is right, if there's anything almost consensual between online TAK players is that trebs and gates are OP. But even so I wouldn't change them right now. Fixing the bugs should come first than "balancing".

But fixing bugs isn't the wiser first step, given your goal "maybe we can get new players in the game". That's my opinion, it's not an order. Do whatever you want, no one has bad intentions here when they are sharing ideas. I could explain more, but you bicthes will just complain because the text is too long so whatever.

Last thing this topic is getting too ample, endless. If you wanna fix bugs (patch) make a topic. If you wanna balance make a topic. If you wanna start some other shit, make a topic. I'll avoid diverting from the subject, but I'll probably not be able to because Hate is my fan and will start more crap here anyway.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 am

Ok, I'm back =P

I don't know if I should continue this little discuss about a new patch.. but hwg.

Read again, Vaerun isn't helping on this now : "I think.. that of the people that want to help on TAK now.I mean right now, Sage is busy with other things and Clay isnt active.."

Rush is gay, who likes that someone comes to your base and wave all builders or mana...??

Do you want to fix bugs? go and fix these bugs.. if you want help, say "I want help".
But tak is unbalanced? yes.. we need to make this game more realistic =P

and I am lazy now, in 2020 I finish this patch :B lololol

_________________


Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:22 am

DK-Manolo wrote:
Ok, I'm back =P

I don't know if I should continue this little discuss about a new patch.. but hwg.

Read again, Vaerun isn't helping on this now : "I think.. that of the people that want to help on TAK now.I mean right now, Sage is busy with other things and Clay isnt active.."

Rush is gay, who likes that someone comes to your base and wave all builders or mana...??Rush is defend-able at least

Do you want to fix bugs? go and fix these bugs.. if you want help, say "I want help".Wouldnt it be "I want TO help"? =P
But tak is unbalanced? yes.. we need to make this game more realistic =P You want to turn TAK into age of empire or rome total war, or another realistic-y and boring game you play

and I am lazy now, in 2020 I finish this patch :B lololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Spagg wrote:
DK-Manolo wrote:
Ok, I'm back =P

I don't know if I should continue this little discuss about a new patch.. but hwg.

Read again, Vaerun isn't helping on this now : "I think.. that of the people that want to help on TAK now.I mean right now, Sage is busy with other things and Clay isnt active.."

Rush is gay, who likes that someone comes to your base and wave all builders or mana...??Rush is defend-able at least but nobody likes it

Do you want to fix bugs? go and fix these bugs.. if you want help, say "I want help".Wouldnt it be "I want TO help"? =P nop, I mean "I want help" read again :p
But tak is unbalanced? yes.. we need to make this game more realistic =P You want to turn TAK into age of empire or rome total war, or another realistic-y and boring game you playI hate age of empire, do you have been played rome total war? if no you cant say that it is boring or bad, this game is good. I dont want to turn tak in another game, just want to make this more realistic.

and I am lazy now, in 2020 I finish this patch :B lololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Who said those guys don't wanna help? If I'm not mistaken you posted a topic asking for help on a unit and Vaerun helped u

And you wanna make a medieval fantasy game more realistic rofl. I love TAK. Henrique, saying that Creon is OP is too silly, 90% of the experienced online players would laugh at that affirmation

I like rush. Waving builders and mana isn't rushing. Maybe waving builders and mana (or any other type of attack) in the first minutes of the game is. Rules suck, play bigger maps if you don't wanna rush. Use aramon, make gates, idk. Learn.

And trying to "balance" isn't the same as trying to make "rushing" less effective.

TAK is a RTS game, rome total war isn't a RTS game. Maybe you're in thw wrong game?
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 520
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Brazil - SP

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 am

I don't see any of these guys posting here now, I see only : DK-Manolo,Game Over, Arthan,Spagg and Hate.

Sure. Creon uses 3 units (neo dragon,beast rider and fire wagon) to win taros, taros uses 5000 units and all mana to kill creon lol!

Yeah.. I mean waving builders and mana "in the first minute of the game".. you understand me =p. If bigger maps don't take too many time like 2 hours,its a good idea.Use aramon? if I like veruna? can't I choose? why aramon? aramon is better than veruna?
make gates? lol! this is wrong, it should be "wall" and no gates, because gates isn't for protection and make 1000 of them in 1 place, if you don't like walls, why not put health on them? and make catapult usefull to destroy buildings.

/\ balance

if rome total war isn't a rts game... what it is? mmorpg? lmao!

_________________


Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Those guys aren't posting often, but it doesn't mean they have no interest. Repeating, Vearun helped when you asked for help.

About TxC, those units you mentioned are expensive, so Creon uses all mana too. Taros has a lot more options and I don't think that's a weakness.

And I'm not telling you to pick Aramon because it's better than Veruna, although Aramon is actually the standard and easier choice. But I'll prefer Veruna rather than Aramon in many maps. I'm just explaining that, if you are a newbie complaining about rush, you should rely on the tough Elsin, on his cheap gates, etc. However, you can't just 'not consider rush' when you are trying to balance the races. Rush is part of any RTS. And rome total war is a strategy game. Learn yourself what's the difference between REAL-TIME strategy and strategy... even though it should be obvious by their names.

Yea making gates looks weird, but this is what is TAK for more than a decade. And if you make gates weaker than you are making rush more effective Razz
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Landher you are wrong

Wikipedia says (http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome:_Total_War)
Rome Total War
Genre(s) Real-time strategy, Turn-based strategy

So part of it is RTS Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of an updated patch?   

Back to top Go down
 
What does everyone think of an updated patch?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Walking through the christmas tree Patch
» Circle of Orboros minis (updated pics 3/22)
» new CWOW patch released
» Aion : 1.2=end of the trip? English patch obsolete in 1.2
» Fix for Patch Update: Tuesday March 01

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Community Forum :: GENERAL :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: