TA: Kingdoms Community Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TAK Worldcup 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
angel3b



Posts : 427
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:45 am

hmmm im still up in this...isnt anyone on GameRanger wishing to play?
anyways i know i gonna be raped there Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joker

avatar

Posts : 377
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 28
Location : evereywhere

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Haha dont worreid about it landherr, i dont avoid ive raped you once, even after 10 years without ta:k i'm sure i could head you ashaushuahsuahsuhsuahsuahushas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:45 am

Joker wrote:
Haha dont worreid about it landherr, i dont avoid ive raped you once, even after 10 years without ta:k i'm sure i could head you ashaushuahsuahsuhsuahsuahushas
Losing 5-6 consecutive 1v1 games and then quitting is what I call avoiding Razz

Maybe not 10 years but I did take you on after 3 years without TA:K. Well you did beat me a couple games out of 10, you even uploaded that... someday you can show it to your grandchildren eauheauh
Back to top Go down
Joker

avatar

Posts : 377
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 28
Location : evereywhere

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Lol come on man, look the reality front of your pathetic ego, you just a piece of shit.

You were just a newbe like henrique and learnt from me and other players,

a little pussy who needed someone like me to copy strats.

Thanks 6T6 to show you how really play online.

Yo uact like you have discovered everything, and teach it to newbies to feel you " the best ta:k player ever " as you say in your nickname.

If i knew you would begin such arrogant , i wouldnt teach you all you know now aheuh

I know your future answer, but without us, you would be as good as zumbi

Well i'm proud to make you such good =) even if you"re certainly not the best haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joker

avatar

Posts : 377
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 28
Location : evereywhere

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:16 pm

my last day with internet tho :' idk when i will be back. Anyway there were no one on gameranger, even landherrr, still waiting for 1v1 but he is scared liek a pussy girl :/


bybye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:02 pm

My ego isn't pathetic. It's the natural consequence of what would keep anyone playing the same game online for more than a decade: the competition. If I liked TA:K just to mess around and see some units hit each other pointlessly, I would play the AI.

I wasn't just a newbie like Henrique. In 2004 I was decent and already able to beat anybody, in 2007 I was great and already had the fastest mon skills, but I wasn't as good as now. No one has ever played in the level I played this year. Of course I learned things from you, as I learned from anyone and anything I could, as you and people learned from me. But even without that I had already beaten you and I would still scrap you. I was never a pussy, I played anyone, anytime. And even coming back after 3 years without TA:K, in my first 1v1 I beat the guy (in his own host and map) that once has beaten you in a final tourney match.

I never acted like I discovered everything, I just acted like I mastered more knowledge and skills than anyone else ever, which is different. I teach newbies hoping they will have a chance to beat me someday, and then feel more motivated to play. It's boring to log in and see everyone scared, including you. I'm not arrogant (as you used to be back in WZ, even though you and the other TDs, as 6t6, were just some big mouths grouping together to team up and beat noobs, something that I never needed to win), I just don't like excuses and quitters, and I'm just being frank. Particularly because I know the level in TA:K can be taken even higher. It's foolish to say "I know everything about the game", as some guys said once. TA:K science never ends (lol).

And when you say "without us, you would be as good as zumbi" that applies to anybody. Obviously you have to play online to learn. But I was able to go further than anyone else. If I was just a copy of you I would be still playing on 640x480 and doing nothing but shadows, that's why you are the egotistical piece of shit. It takes much more than that, and most of what's beyond the level played in GSA and WZ, I noticed/figured out/learned alone. Sincerely, if there's anything more important than the brains it's the GUTS. You have it or you don't have it. Stop being jealous and worrying about how good I'm and start learning yourself, or shut it. Everyone learns from everyone, keep caring about this type of crap and you'll never beat me.

"still waiting for 1v1 but he is scared" I was here waiting for you to play a whole fucking year. You lost and you quit, stop talking with your anus. I left because there are no real players in TA:K. Until things change, or at least 1 real player start playing this game, it's not worth even having this game installed. Playing you bit.ches is the same as playing the machine, the difference is that the last doesn't make me waste hours waiting, then start bitching about something after losing, then quit.

If I was just a copy, I would be as bad as you or 6t6. 6t6 SUCKS a.ss sadly, even back then they were already scared of 1v1. They're all quitters, cowards. And, to nowadays standards, just average players. Kaiser, for example, can't even beat Mimic or Luck. He's not even close to my level. The "real TA:K" I play is alot harder than the "real TA:K" of WZ, GSA, Mlagger, BY or any other. I learned TA:K from many means, not just from some imbeciles.

Which means you haven't taught me shit, 6t6 hasn't shown me shit. And you're just another bit.ch, quitter, coward, noob, a SUC.KER. And if having "made me good" is all you're proud of, then I feel sorry for you. Not only because that's pathetic but because I'm a self-made motherfucker (lol) and you're just a BIT.CH.

For last, my nickname, despite saying the truth, is just a message to the quitters that used to say "there's no more competition in TA:K". I was a lot of competition, and no one could handle.

Suck it.
Back to top Go down
Nailo

avatar

Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-21
Location : unknown by choice

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Seems I missed a few things that happened before I joined. Are you saying that no one would play against you because you were to good and they were scared or that everyone was just a poor sport when they lost and it irritated you? I can't imagine this game being that much fun to you if no one can even come close to the skill you claim to have. Might I suggest that perhaps it would help increase you enjoyment of this game by either training a group of people or by starting a guild/group of your own like TD and all the others. When I find that a 1 vs 1 is a little too easy I grant my opponent a concession to make it more enjoyable for the both of us. Such as by giving them a AI partner or not making any tier 3 units for the first hour of game play. I would very much enjoy playing against you if your as good as you claim to be. The only thing holding me back is that I don't feel like paying my ISP to open the ports to my router. Since it seems to me that others on this forum have had no problem opening their ports so why not see if they could maybe play with you. If they do not provide a challenge to you, then maybe you could give them a concession or make it a 2 on 1 match. If it is because they complain, well, they chose to play against you so I don't see why they should, unless you were cheating and then their complaints are legit.

_________________
I know there are things in that which I do not know. That is what makes me wise. ~ Holo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mediagathering.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Nailo wrote:
Seems I missed a few things that happened before I joined.
I don't believe that.

Nailo wrote:
Are you saying that no one would play against you because you were to good and they were scared or that everyone was just a poor sport when they lost and it irritated you?
Both. But I wouldn't mind the "poor sport" if they continued playing. The problem was they would quit after that, or even go as far as talking some random bullshit in this forum, like Joker.

Ask imparcial players, I don't just "claim" to be good. And playing TA:K was still fun, the problem was that I waited 10x more than I played. Which wasn't fun, was a waste of time.

I don't really care about the suggestions of random people that could be very well a smurf. I'm more interested in the opinion of real players (I have yet to meet one in this game, though). Even so, let me answer. I did (re)start a clan and I tried to train people. The problem isn't the lack of enjoyment, the problem is the lack of game.

Nailo wrote:
When I find that a 1 vs 1 is a little too easy I grant my opponent a conc...
Yeah I do similar things too, like choosing a less fitting race for the map, going afk, using less efficient units for the map/game, doing random thing just for fun or to develop some skill or check something, etc.

Nailo wrote:
I would very much enjoy playing against you if your as good as you claim to be. The only thing holding me back is that I don't feel like paying my ISP to open the por...
Even though I think you're more likely to be a smurf and that you already know how I play and you wouldn't really enjoy playing against me, I'm still answering. You don't have to open ports to play in Gameranger.

People on this forum know how well I play and don't wanna play me.

Nailo wrote:
If they do not provide a challenge to you, then maybe you could give them a concession or make it a 2 on 1 match.
I have done it before (and won), but people don't do that much because it hurts their pride. The problem isn't challenge/enjoyment, it's having people that want to play against me.

Nailo wrote:
If it is because they complain, well, they chose to play against you so I don't see why they should, unless you were cheating and then their complaints are legit.
I never cheated, I don't know how to cheat, I don't have to cheat, I don't need to cheat, and decent players know that I don't cheat. Actually most of the guys who called me cheater know that I don't cheat. Sometimes they are just noobs. Their complaints are about random things with the only goal of not playing me anymore. It includes my english, the way I use my units, etc. Again, their bitching wouldn't be a problem if they continued playing. The problem is they quit after that.
Back to top Go down
Nailo

avatar

Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-21
Location : unknown by choice

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:38 am

Quote :
I don't really care about the suggestions of random people that could be very well a smurf. I'm more interested in the opinion of real players (I have yet to meet one in this game, though)

lol It took me a moment to realize that you do not believe nor trust me. I had to look up smurf just to figure out why (thank you urban dictionary). Hmmm... well I do not know of any way in which I can prove myself so unless you can give me a way to do so, all I can do is offer my two cents and let you make of them what you will. I do appreciate the flattery that you could believe I'm an experienced player in disguise though. The only play with other humans on this game has been though an LAN so no I'm not exactly what one would call experienced with online play.

First off, I apologize for my earlier statement, I didn't mean to imply that you did cheat and I'm sorry. That statement was poorly worded. I also have to thank you as well, one thing I didn't know was that GameRanger apparently ignores ports, so I thank you for continuing to respond to some "random person who may be a smurf".

Please continue to humor this random person and please tell me how you play as I do not know how. You may not believe me but like I said please humor me with this. What exactly about your methods makes people not want to play you? Is it just because you win so easily and quickly or because people think you use methods that may be unethical?

If its just the waiting that is ruining the game for you, let me figure out how gameranger works exactly and since were both in the same timezone we can arrange for long hours of game time. This is a sincere offer. I find nothing but the most difficult level of any game challenging, and if you and everyone else impartial claim you are the best, then your the one I would enjoy challenging the most.

_________________
I know there are things in that which I do not know. That is what makes me wise. ~ Holo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mediagathering.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 am

Nailo wrote:
What exactly about your methods makes people not want to play you? Is it just because you win so easily and quickly or because people think you use methods that may be unethical?
It's the first.

Nailo wrote:
If its just the waiting that is ruining the game for you,...
I like to log in and play. Is it 1v1 or team games, is it with a noob that's not scared to lose, is it with a good player that's also not scared to lose. I don't like to log in and see people scared and hardly getting a game after many hours.

Nailo wrote:
I find nothing but the most difficult level of any game challenging, and if you and everyone else impartial claim you are the best, then your the one I would enjoy challenging the most.
You're better off playing some other guys in Gameranger. I'm sure many guys will give you a lot of trouble, and if you don't give up later then, invite me.

But, fortunately I'm not addicted to TA:K anymore - people don't miss me anyway, they're glad I'm gone lol pussys. Thank Gods the fever is gone Razz I was here for a whole fucking year. It's gonna take more than you now to get me back, unless you show to be a player that likes the competition and is able to keep up with that. Anyways TA:K needs much more than Gameranger and this forum. Unless you have a good playerbase, the game is never going to sustain decent activity. People used to quit because of other players, now they quit because of me. So I'm not the bad guy, it's just natural. And what I find amusing is joker and other guys quitting and saying:

"I don't care about you, I'm just busy".
What a big pile of shit. They care tons, actually they care too much, look at joker. And they try to argue (too bad they have to make shit up) and their goal is never trying to actually do something useful to improve things. Their goal is always to give excuses (generally non corresponding to reality) about why I play as well as I do, with the only intention of consoling themselves to be able to quit with their prides high. But everyone knows they are just noobs, cowards, quitters.


Ah, by they way, along with the guys that know I don't cheat and just say it for justification, there are some guys that call me cheater (still knowing that I'm not cheating), but actually cheat themselves. For example Menoenglesh (Tired Today, Maskman, DABOM-RX?, etc), names are many. Constantly bitching about speed, but he never saw any flaw in my ending time and he never slowed down any unit from me, because I never cheated. And he would just do that for the heck of explaining why he's worst.
Back to top Go down
Nailo

avatar

Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-21
Location : unknown by choice

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Very well then. I'll see if I can improve by playing the others and maybe after them, I'll defeat you too. Well you know what they say "Aim for the moon, because even if you miss you land among the stars". That will be my goal for now. I will see how I deal with other people on this forum and improve, so that I can bring back the old players of this game who enjoy different matches. So next time look out, because by the time we finally play, I may be good enough to beat you Wink

_________________
I know there are things in that which I do not know. That is what makes me wise. ~ Holo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mediagathering.webs.com
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am

Landher u always say people avoid u but I think u avoid them too
I mean, u shouldnt care if they arent the way u expect, just p l a y

Also, I challenge u
Ive grown stronger and Im sure I can beat you
Ill play u anytime, but after I get home, cuz Im using a shitty modem on beach house

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Did you even read what I wrote?

"I like to log in and play. Is it 1v1 or team games, is it with a noob that's not scared to lose, is it with a good player that's also not scared to lose. I don't like to log in and see people scared and hardly getting a game after many hours."

After all the texts it should be obvious by now that it doesn't matter if you can beat me. I never avoided anyone.
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Then, can you explain why none of the other good players in gameranger dont have trouble to play?

Maybe ure too impacient to get a game in 2011
But theres no reason to be afraid of anyone, in 2009\2010 u didnt have those terribly big problems to play

Its just not like someone is holding u in a chair, nobody is afraid of u either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Spagg wrote:
Then, can you explain why none of the other good players in gameranger dont have trouble to play?
Maybe because I'm not there anymore.

Spagg wrote:
Maybe ure too impacient to get a game in 2011?
I am too impacient to get a game in 2011, I was too impacient to get a game in 2002. I'll be too impacient to get a game in 2020.

Spagg wrote:
But theres no reason to be afraid of anyone, in 2009\2010 u didnt have those terribly big problems to play
Dunno what you mean, but I came back in the last months of 2010. And the game was "deader" than now.

Spagg wrote:
Its just not like someone is holding u in a chair, nobody is afraid of u either
Sometimes they do hold me in my chair. And when I say afraid I mean they feel like playing against noobs, but they don't feel like playing against better players. Especially not against the current top. Example: you lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Nailo

avatar

Posts : 31
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-21
Location : unknown by choice

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Alright, just to clarify this, what do we call you? Its seems that a lot of people call you Landher. Was that your old name or something? I know this is a bit off topic but I have to know before it gets too confusing for me. confused

_________________
I know there are things in that which I do not know. That is what makes me wise. ~ Holo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mediagathering.webs.com
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Landher/Landherr/Flandher is the guy right above u /\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shardnax



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 pm

High drama.

I'm always up for a game as long as power codes are disabled. Though if I can't keep my dial-up when I switch phone services, I won't be able to play :\.
(Crappy sat. latency Sad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

No problem for you

Nobody plays with Cheat Codes it just doesnt makes sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monk

avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superlancelot



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Hoooooo men, it reminds me when tak was at some tournament like WCG, competition ....competition x) landher Have you ever played against some tak's korean player? Like when MC or PUMA was not gosu but just tak imba player x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$_Spagg

avatar

Posts : 387
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 104
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 pm

I know a korean in Gameranger
Choi and he is very good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$_ARTHAN

avatar

Posts : 765
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Spagg: I think we should change the title from "TAK Worldcup 2011" to "TAK Worldcup 2012".
Myst: The 'Worst TAK Player of all Time' title belongs to me, ARTHAN, the Noob galaxy overlord! You cannot claim that title without facing me first in 1v1 match, Myst! I will make you pay for this in the TAK Worldcup! You will pay, Myst! (with Paypal!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

avatar

Posts : 391
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 31
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

let our fight decide who deserves for that noble tittle!

remember : if you win vs me you will not get that title! (so anyway i will let you win) hahahahha

_________________
"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody"
Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superlancelot



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14

PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm

So fun xD why not a ffa to see who is the worst? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TAK Worldcup 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
TAK Worldcup 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Legends 2012!
» 2011-2012 Season
» 2011-2012 Boys predictions A,AA,AAA
» 2011-2012 Girls Predictions.....
» The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Official Movie Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Community Forum :: ANNOUNCEMENTS :: Global Announcements-
Jump to: