TA: Kingdoms Community Forum

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Start Recruiting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-train-DB

PostSubject: Start Recruiting!    Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:33 am

As well as many of you out there, I would love to see this Clan War Game be successful.† I don't believe that the amount of clans still remaining in TA:K is the problem.. but the size of the clans.† Other than DB, we have too many "two active member clans."† I think it would be a huge shame for the Clan War Game to not be successful because we cannot get battles due to the lack of ability for two clans at any given time to clash in battle.† So leaders, and if your clan does not have a leader; than someone must step up, start recruiting!

**Edit**
Now, I know that recruiting is not a simple thing to do.† For one, there are a lot of polished (not Polish Malin!) players who do not have any interest in being in a clan.† I was very surprised when I saw Landherr join one.† Not to mention, it's an insecure thing for a leader to recruit.. what if the one your trying to recruit says "no."† Also, TA:K's base of players is not very large and many are smurfs.† I understand that there is many factors in finding the right fit for your clan's needs.† I simply believe that clans need members.† So, again I will say; start recruiting!

For the record, I have not yet recruited anyone.† I am not saying I'm not looking, but I have reasons to sit back and relax about this type of thing.† Double did an outstanding job, in my opinion, in recruiting.† The main reason I have not yet recruited anyone is because I do not want the TA:K community to be any more lopsided in the clan world.† DB is the largest active clan at the moment and I just hope that other clans start making moves.. Than, and pretty much only than will I make moves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:42 pm

How about a KD and DK fusion/alliance at least for the current war? KDK Razz, just a suggestion.

And I think deciding the current rules would help getting the CWG started, I particularly like Arthan's idea of coins per reign, the topic is currently in the Lords forum so I'll refrain from discussing until moved. But instead of coins per race (Aramon, Creon, etc) I think coins per Clan are interesting. Darien Coins would still exist but have different uses, you could exchange between Darien Coins and clan coins (DE coin, IMP coin, etc).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gameranger.com
$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Manolo just added his own smurf to DK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeeKay
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Shut up -.-

Nick: DeeKay
GameRanger Account ID: 1184157
E-mail (Skype, Outlook and Facebook): Henrique-MS@Outlook.com
All TA:K Downloads Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/AllTAKDownloads
All TA:K Downloads Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AllTAKDownloads

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 pm

I finally want to† begin this CWG so I want to inform you each sunday i,m calling clans(and there members to start playing, becouse im seeing that more ppl are showing up to play TA:K on gameranger)

The more a man knows, the more he forgives.
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?
When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because itís safe or certain.
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    

Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1